Friday, February 15, 2008

Youth Leadership Challenge

Youth Leadership Challenge is one program organized by Youth Council of Cambodia, YCC, and cooperated with CTN, Cambodian Television Network, Cell Card, IRI and USAID. The purpose of this program is strengthening youth leadership skills and promoting youth to concern about bad points in our society that we need to solve it peacefully.

Of course, nearly two hundred applications apply to this great opportunity. And, importantly, there are three steps of candidate selection. First, they required all applications to stand in front of camera and answer question. Second, after passing the first step, we were interviewed in English and selected only 38 candidates. Third, final step, 38 candidates took part this program at CJCC, which locates in Institute of Foreign Language, in order to select only sixteen candidates. We were divided in four groups, played cheerful games. And then, we were interviewed by a well-known actor, Mr. CHEA Somnang, and Center of Social Development director, Ms. Theary SENG.

He He He… What a amazing, I and my friend, Ms. THENG Tith Maria, are in the sixteen candidates. At that day, I was a little feel nervous, but I believed in myself that I could do it. What make me believe in myself? Hhhhh, I looked this picture…..

Setting your goal, and try to do it. Even though, it is a hard work.

We will compete on the CTN TV……….

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Hee Hee Barbie got the perfect assumption that both of you will be among the 16 candidates lah. I'm too smart, aren't I? cuz these are sth obvious, everyone can get it right (^,^) Congratulationsssssss to both of you, Ratana and Maria. Keep up the good work...

Ratana Ros said...

Thank barbie, I know you are a smart girl, right!!! I am not sure, i will keep up the good work.. or not. But i will try my best.

Anonymous said...

Hi brother, I believe in you! Try your best na! :-)

Chesda