Thursday, April 3, 2008

Episode 2

“To be a blog instructor”, before I was an unknown person of blog information. Later on, one man name SAR Chesda tough me how to manage and post blog. Actually, I updated my ability of blog while I was using internet free at LRC, Learning Resource Center.
Now, on this game, they allowed all candidates to instruct people to have own blog. We did the same thing, we were divided into two groups. I was in Bassac group, that our strategy is finding the popular and high-speed internet café. Of course, we set a good strategy that there were too many people waiting and making blog. As a result, my group lost other group. You know what are the main mistakes “careless attention”. We made nearly 50 blogs but only 19 blogs which were corrective blogs that consistent to program condition.

Entrance of Kdey Takoy


My group

I am teaching to create a blog

What have I learned from this game? Everything is important in our works, even though it looks like a small thing but It can cause you have trouble. One theory said “one nail can make nation die”.

Youth Leadership Challenge has bought two new computers to Kdey Takoy secondary school. This school is a new recently construction which have not had enough equipments for office work.

No comments: