Thursday, April 17, 2008

Episode 4

This episode is one of hardest game, making spot. Before, just watching on the TVs but I don’t know how to make it. But in this game, they allowed the candidates to create spot which has 30s and focus on youth and election. Of course, it made me dizzy because we didn’t know how to handle with camera. Unbelievable, everything has gone smoothly and we had completed our works successfully. You know I am an actor of my spot….. It made me to become an old man….

The meaning of my spot: our group decided to make scenario, an old man and woman walking and dreaming on country development. This development is come from election which both old man and woman come to vote while they were youths.

As result, our group is lost because the judge thought that it was out of topic. Of course, my group idea is too deep that is hard to know our meaning. What I have learnt from this game?
The judge advise group that we need to fight in the proper point cuz we have only 30s.


Our charity, we went Krou Sar Thmey school teaching children who are blind, deaf, disability person. We bought sport equipments and gave 500$ for the whole school.




No comments: