Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Episode 6

Hey this is my last game of the best youth competition. The game is mock trail, mean that we performed fictional case. You know, in this game made me felt unbelievable because it seemed like a real one which had lawyers, judge, defendants, applicants, witnesses. You know, I performed defendant lawyer. Incredible, I did like a real lawyer…Everyone proud of me.

Even though, I did good job but result relief that my group lost. The reason of losing is lack of reason to support our argument. Of course, we were in the defendant side, so it was hard to seek plenty reasons. It seemed to force death to walked for this case, we knew that defendant was completely wrong which defendant borrowed money from applicant but he did not give money back.


2 comments:

Barbie said...

You look so serious, Mr. Lawyer!!!! :P Oh well, I can't believe that they elimate the contestant that way! Isn't that ridiculous! Wat kind of Youth Leadership is that?

Btw, I'm so sorry to hear that, but Ratana! I think you deserve the better, so keep up the good work :)

Cheatey said...

Hey, I'VE SEEN U. I watched that ...(wat does it call) ...program too. Aniway, its not de end of de world to get eliminate,rite?! so yeah, its okay, at least u did ur best. And, de lesson u were talkin abt, never believe on what people said...I 100% agree wid it. Have seen it a lot...